donderdag 30 april 2009

Let's twitter again

Last Tuesday I started to use 'Twitter'. As I brought my laptop to the conference and we had a free WiFi, we could also twitter during presentations. This resulted in lively discussions on the presentation and the subjects in general. For me it adds a lot to my learning, but I could also understand that if you are a presenter and your audience is 'twittering', it feels like they aren't paying attention to you story. We also discussed what to do with remarks that are ment to keep insite the organisation. Maybe you should make a remark at the beginning of your presentation, that you trust people to put their opinion on twitter and not the things a presenter says. Difficult dilemma.
For me, I think I'm addicted to this 'new' phenomenon. It is said it's used by geeks. Well maybe I'm a geek. I also read that most people that start with Twitter stop using it within a month. We'll see. One of the things I have to solve is how I can manage to 'follow' my tweeds, private blog, business blog, email and hyves in a more easy way.

1 opmerking:

JanB zei

Hallo collega,

Je onderwerpen spreken me aan, dus misschien is het omgekeerde ook het geval ;-)
http://balje.blogspot.com